Our high-powered motor as a standard is only offered as a rear motor. This is primarily due to the impact that the high power can have on your bike frame.
Articles in this section
- Can I convert a Recumbent?
- Can I get a high-powered front wheel motor?
- Does Swytch work with a Dynahub?
- Does Swytch work with a front hub Dynamo?
- If I have a quick release wheel can I still Swytch?
- Should I buy an eBike or an eBike Conversion Kit?
- Swytch Power Pack Light
- Which Swytch kit will fit my dropouts?