We have two different options of speed because the US and EU have different legal limits. The US battery will be configured to a top speed of 20 MPH. The EU battery will be configured to a top speed of 15.5 MPH.
Articles in this section
- How much range will I get?
- How much range will I get / how far can I ride?
- What is the top speed of the different motors?
- What is the difference between the US and EU speed options?
- What is the difference between the standard and high power kit?
- What weight can it take?
- What gradient can it take?
- Does the weight on the handlebars effect steering or handling?