Hydraulic brake sensors are a type of sensor which are easy fit and stick on. They are necessary for hydraulic brakes as they do not interrupt the flow of the brake fluid.
Articles in this section
- Modified PAS Polymorph Instructions
- My tyre keeps coming off?
- Dynamo - will the motor wheel power my lights?
- What type of brakes do I have?
- What are hydraulic brake sensors?
- Is the 350w motor road legal?
- Can I change the top speed?
- Can I have the US version in the EU?
- Does my kit come with a tyre?
- Can I come and demo the Swytch?