To resolve this, slowly pump up the tyre, ensuring the bead of the tyre is seated on the rim. A bit of air in the inner tube helps to keep the tyre seated!
Articles in this section
- Modified PAS Polymorph Instructions
- My tyre keeps coming off?
- Dynamo - will the motor wheel power my lights?
- What type of brakes do I have?
- What are hydraulic and inline brake sensors?
- Is the 350w motor road legal?
- Can I change the top speed?
- Does my kit come with a tyre?
- Can I come and demo the Swytch?
- Do I need a licence to ride a Swytch?