- Fill a suitable container with boiling water and allow to cool for a few minutes
- Add the desired amount of polymorph pellets to the hot water
- Allow the pellets to heat until clear in colour – pellets should clump together at this stage
- When this happens, remove pellets with a fork or tongs
- Mould polymorph to desired shape with your hands
- Allow to cool naturally or under cold water
Take appropriate care when heating polymorph in boiling water. Heating above 60°C is not necessary and could lead to scalding. Do not allow children to use polymorph without supervision. Keep polymorph out of reach of young children as pellets may be a choking hazard. Do not expose polymorph to high temperatures because it will melt.